Monday, June 4, 2007

Last day of school







On our last day of school before summer vacation, Luke, Sam and I went to the Denver Botanic Gardens. We enjoyed a wonderful day strolling throughout the gardens and enjoying an infinite amount of blooms. I am constantly in awe of God's unlimited creation. His art is for our enjoyment and this is just a dim view of what it will be like in Heaven!

Luke and Sam both were mesmerized by a blue-winged teal. They followed this poor bird for about fifteen minutes. This was a perfect end to our school year. Now, it's time to move into summer mode and live in a more un-hurried relaxed manner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carmen! Nice blog! I've been trying to answer you regarding the rosary you would like but all of my emails keep bouncing with 'disabled mailbox' error. Could you please email me your address to send it to? And do you have another email address I could try? Thanks so much! -Kimberlee