Thursday, January 17, 2008

A meme for the new year

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? -my mom
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? - I can't remember, but I'm sure it was sometime in the last couple of weeks.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? - No. I go in and out of cursive with no rhyme or reason.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? - Does bacon count?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? - two boys so far...
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? -NO!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? There's this vanilla granola that I buy ocassionally and well, it doesn't last long when I buy it.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? - only if I can't get my shoes off easily.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? -Yes!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? - coffee
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? -if they look happy or not
15. RED OR PINK? Red!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? -that I am prone to stress and shyness
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? - I don't really know.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? -jeans and brown slippers
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? - a peppercorn ranch chicken sandwich
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? -The sound of silence. There is napping going on right now.
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? -um, I don't know...something exotic like sea glass green or something. I don't know if that's even a color or not.
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? -baking smells, fresh lemons and a cup of coffee
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? -Stephanie
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? -Well, before that French judge at the 2002 Olympics, I loved watching figure skating.
25. HAIR COLOR? Brown
26. EYE COLOR? Brown
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
28. FAVORITE FOOD?-Seriously? I don't think I could come up with a favorite. Umm..Let's see, I love BLTs, avocados, lox and cream cheese on a bagel, steamed milk with Irish cream syrup, egg salad. I can't really answer this one.
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings.
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? - About a Boy with Hugh Grant31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white long-sleeved t-shirt
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Autumn!!!!!!!!!!!!
33. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? -warm carrot cake with a caramel sauce
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Beatrix Potter: A Life in Nature
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I use a laptop.
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? -We don't have TV. Well, we have a TV, but no channels. So, nothing.
38. FAVORITE SOUNDS?-beautiful -soothing classical music and I really like quiet.
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? -neither
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Prince Edward Island
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I don't know.
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? -Florida

This was fun Meredith, but I'm bummed that I don't think I have a special talent.
h/t Meredith

No comments: