Saturday, December 6, 2008

Little Tess


Here she is! Our little sweet Tess weighing in at 6 pounds 15 ounces and 20 inches long.

She looks so big although I can't get over her tiny little head. She's my smallest baby so far.

Tess alert and beautiful

The boys are delighted with their new sister. Here's Sammy visiting at the hospital.

Luke and Sam discover the hospital bed and the buttons to make it move up and down.

Here's Luke holding baby Tess. That's me sitting next to him and hopefully that will be the last of that striped maternity shirt (for a while anyway).

Little Tess finally at home. She's resting on Sammy's little toddler bed while we get things ready for her.

Paul looks a tad tired. I guess it has been a full week. Sammy loves holding his little sister.

Here's Tess in her little swaddler. She looks like a little bean sprout!

Sammy takes his job of holding his baby sister very seriously. We are overjoyed to have her home finally. We've waited so long for this little blessing! She's the best early Christmas present ever! I just took down the baby ticker from my sidebar and I feel a little sad about it since it's been there for so long. I enjoyed tracking her progress during my pregnancy, but it's time for the next chapter of her life.

4 comments:

Sweetness and Light said...

She's absolutely gorgeous!!! CONGRATLATIONS CARMIE AND FAMILY!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful, Carmen!! Congrats again. ~Heidi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Elizabeth Foss said...

She's BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations. I'm a wee bit behind on blog reading but I'm tickled to see her today:-). Merry Christmas to ALL of you!