Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My first felted project












I have had these two pair of clogs ready to felt since the end of June, but since I've never felted anything before, I was very nervous to actually put them in my washing machine. So, they've been waiting on my nightstand all Summer and Fall. I decided that these projects needed to be completed. I got some help from MaryG and some tips at Ravelry and I proceeded to get these felted clogs felted. Here are the results! It was pretty fun to watch all that knitting shrink down into a slipper. I'm ready for my next felted project.

4 comments:

Paul said...

excellent job babe, they look great!!

Mary G said...

Awesome! They do look great. Tomorrow I'll post a backpack I just designed for a 7th grade class -- it's felted and I think you'd enjoy that one ...

Therese said...

they look great.

Mary Machado said...

They turned out great, Carmen. Those are the same ones I saw unfelted when I was there, right?