Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm finally sitting down after a really busy day. I managed to get to everything but one item on my day-before-Thanksgiving-schedule accomplished. I have two yummy looking bundt cakes for tomorrow. I'm about to put Tessie down for the night and then, I'll begin knitting. Yay! I'm so ready to relax.

I spent quite a bit of time in the kitchen today. I have to admit that the kitchen was a complete disaster and I'm about to run the dishwasher for the third time today. The other day Sammy told me that he wanted a dog that did dishes. Sammy saw Snoopy washing dishes and thought that we could get a dog like that. After today, I want a dog that washes dishes! Anyway, I'm so thankful that the bundts turned out nicely. Now, I just need to make the glazes for the cakes.

I'm thankful for so many blessings in my life. It's a good life! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Therese said...

happy thanksgiving to you and your family Carmen.

I hope your day is great.

Jennifer said...

Happy Thanksgiving Carmen! You made my morning with a Peanuts image. :)