It's been another gloomy week here. It's been snowing and/or raining since Wednesday and the house has been so dark. It's really bringing me down especially since Spring decided not to show up this year. When will I get to plant my garden?
So, here's this week's highlights:
- I had to dig out the maternity clothes. Last week, I was wearing my normal jeans and shirts and now, this week, it's maternity jeans. I'm about 15 weeks now and this is the earliest I've ever had to transition into maternity clothes.
- I'm still extremely tired. I want a nap every day. Sometimes, I get one.
- I've started knitting again. So, I must be feeling a little better. For weeks, it seems that I'd lost all interest in most of my hobbies. I just didn't have the energy. I've started knitting this for Tess. It'll be cute for the summer (oh, I hope that Summer doesn't pass us by too!)
- I haven't taken any pictures lately. It's just too dark and overcast outside right now. I don't want any more pictures of snow on my blog right now. On Thursday, I woke up to about 6 inches of snow. I stood looking out the window and I saw a fox and three deer. It looked like the dead of Winter in my yard. Sammy wore his snow pants.
- It's time to start planning for Luke's 6th grade year. (How can he be in 6th grade already?) I need to be prepared earlier this year. The twins are due sometime in October (the later, the better). It's weird not to have a true due date.
- Tessie started to say "shoes" except it sounds more like "ooshz" but she's clearly talking about her footwear.
- Tessie's hair has gotten all crazy and wild and I can't decide if she needs a trim or if I should just let it grow past this stage. I can't wait for cute little braids. It's going to be a while though.