Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yarn Along- She's the color of sunshine!

Another Chloe- size 4
I haven't finished sewing up the sleeves, but the knitting is done. It will be perfect for the little sundress from Hawaii.
Sewing up the sleeves is my least favorite part of this project so of course, I started a new project (see below).  I am a total slacker!


The yellow matches those lovely flowers perfectly!
  
Little T was much happier when I took the little shrug off and she could go play with Sammy's birthday balloons.  Can you see my yarn basket in the background?
I wanted to make a baby hat using sock yarn.  So, I headed on over to Ravelry and found the Swirl hat...so simple and satisfying. I really like sock yarn, but I don't really want to use it for socks right now.  I have spent a lot of time this week researching patterns for children's sweaters and hats using sock yarn.  I'm almost finished with The Wilder Life, Garlic and Sapphires and I just got Organized Simplicity from the library.  I noticed it's popular among the Yarn Along group.  Well, that's it for now. I've got to keep my Yarn Along adventure short this week.  Little James is requiring my attention now.

Please go and visit Ginny at Small Things for more exciting knitting projects and books!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Such a cheerful color! Learned about The Wilder Life last week--sounds interesting!