Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas songs I really don't like

I spent a lot of time in the car today. Poor Tess had to sit in her car seat for so long today. Anyway, I had the radio tuned to the All-Christmas-songs-all-the-time station and I realized there are some songs that just drive me crazy. So, as I drove today I composed a list of my least favorite Christmas songs to pass the time.

(In no particular order)

1. Feliz Navidad
2. that song by John Lennon- So this is Christmas...(Okay, I just looked it up and it's Happy Christmas (War is Over)
3. Do They Know it's Christmas? by Band-Aid
4. Jingle Bells sung by Barbra Streisand
5. Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer (although I really liked this one when I was a kid)
6. Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time -Paul McCartney or Wings (Actually, I don't know the title of the song, but I just don't like it.)
7. I don't like any version of Santa Baby

For your amusement:



Not to be too negative, I'll think about my favorite Christmas songs and add a list a little later.

No comments: