I saw this over at The Simple Wife and I wanted to play too. The things I've done are in bold.
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
I played flute in my junior high symphonic band and I played clarinet for four years in marching band in high school.
4. Visited Hawaii
No, I haven't visited Hawaii...yet.
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/World
The last time I visited Disney World it was 1985 and Epcot Center was pretty new.
8. Climbed a mountain
Does Half Dome in Yosemite count?
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
I had a one line solo when I was in Children's theater during my freshman year in high school.
11. Bungee jumped
No way! Not ever!
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm
I love summer storms here in Colorado.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
I taught myself how to knit.
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
Yes, I had food poisoning when I was pregnant with Sammy. It was the worst three days of my life. I could barely lift my head for three days.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
No, but I have been to the Statue of Liberty!
18. Grown your own vegetables
I've tried the past couple of years, but mostly the critters around my house have feasted on them.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
No way! I stared at way too many missing kids on the sides of milk cartons as a kid.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
Mental health days.
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
As kids, my parents took me and my sister to lots of drive-in movies. We got to wear our PJs. Usually, we watched movies on other screens.
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
I've seen a lot of Bottle Nose Dolphins. Do they count?
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
No Way! Not Ever!
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
I still have my favorite stuffed animals.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
Yes, quite a few of my quilts are on my blog.
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
Do teeth count? I broke my front tooth and the one next to it while hiking in a river in Yosemite. I've had serious fear of breaking teeth ever since. Every time one of my kids falls or gets hurt, I always check their teeth first. I know this is irrational, but I can't help it.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
I had my wedding announcement in the newspaper, but no photo. I think when I was in the Santa Clara High School Hall of Fame, the pictures were printed in the newspaper, but I can't remember for sure.
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
I haven't taken a tour, but I've been as close as one can get without getting into trouble.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
In third grade. I missed a field trip to go see the play, The Wizard of Oz and I'm still bummed about it.
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
lots of authors
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
three of the cutest babies you'll ever see. (I might be a bit biased though.)
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee