Monday, December 1, 2008

In Progress
















I've been working on this sweater for Sammy since early October and now, I can see the end in sight. I've learned so much knitting this sweater. I've learned some increase/decrease techniques, how to use double pointed needles and why I need a vast collection of stitch markers. I'm about to start knitting up the hood. I'm sure I will bring this project to the hospital just in case I have a little time for knitting! Is it crazy to think that I will have time for knitting in the hospital???

1 comment:

Mary G said...

Carmie -- the sweater looks great! Congrats and isn't knitting in the round fun (especially since you see the good side the WHOLE time!).

And, yes, you'll have time to knit in the hospital ... I have time to knit wherever I am (altho I do hold the line at Church!)