Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Christmas Tree


I bought a new stocking holder this weekend at the grocery store that almost matches our other stocking holders. You'll have to look closely to notice that the Christmas tree hook in the middle is slightly different than the others. I didn't think I'd be able to match it that well. Stephanie is going to use her cool new embroidery sewing machine to make Tess a wonderful homemade stocking. I like knowing that we will get to add a new stocking this year. I'm getting anxious for
the baby to arrive!


On Saturday, a day before my due date, we went into the woods to chop down our Christmas tree. It didn't take much time for Paul to select a beautiful tree. Usually, we traipse through the forest forever trying to decide on a tree, but this year, he didn't want me walking too much (although I'm sure it would have helped getting labor started) or slipping on the snow.


Here's Sammy after the tree was decorated.

I think Luke is getting too big for Paul to lift. It looks like a
struggle to get the star on the top of the tree.

No comments: