Monday, March 16, 2009

Things I don't want to forget


I wanted to take some pictures of Tess in some of her special clothes. Here's Tess wearing the little jumper that Stephanie bought the day of my ultrasound when I learned we were having a girl. It's still a little big, but this is her first dress. It's actually her first outfit ever.

Here's Tess wearing the first dress I bought for her. Since she was due right before Christmas, I bought this little silk dress with deep red roses. It fits better now than it did at Christmas except for her arms. Her arms are wee bit chubbier now.

Why can't she stay this small forever?

At this point, she's getting a little tired of modeling for me. Here's the first dress Paul bought for her. He was out on his own and came back with this cute little brown polka dot dress.

I think Daddy has good taste!

My mom made this beautiful baptismal gown for Tess. I didn't really get a good picture of her in it when she was baptized in January. She was swimming in the gown since it was so big. It fits much nicer now. I think I'm going to have a portrait taken of her in this gown since I just can't get a good photo.

Up close in her Christening gown

One more in the gown

She loves this little monkey and doll. She's just now starting to hold things.

Tess and monkey
She's just so sweet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so CUTE!! Isn't it so much fun having a girl?