Tuesday, May 19, 2009

One of those days

...and it's not even over yet. I should have known when I realized that Tess had been sitting quietly in the swing. She seemed so content and I left her to swing while I got the boys and myself ready, but there was this nudge in the back of my brain. She never sits contently for long in the swing. So, I went to pick her up and discovered poop that defies gravity. It was all the way up her back and all over the swing. So, I had to strip both the baby and the swing and clean up that mess. I dropped Sammy off at my sister's house so that I could take Luke to paint a soap dispenser at the pottery place. We enjoyed a nice time together and afterwards we went to get Sammy. Apparently, he's just delightful for others, but lately he's developed a streak of disobedient behavior. He didn't want to take a nap and then locked me out of my bedroom and refused to unlock it. After finally getting him to bed, I took out my knitting (that I've already had to take apart once) and realized I made yet another mistake that I cannot figure out how to fix. I just feel bummed today.

No comments: