Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My little sunflower










Lately, my blog has been all about pictures. I realized that I haven't really written anything this summer and I have so many things I want to share, but Summer has been so full that I haven't had time to sit and focus on writing. I've neglected my daybook entries again. I compose entries in my head, but somehow they just don't make it to my blog. Sometimes, I write them out on actual paper and I still don't copy them to my blog. What's up with that?? I can't wait to share some of the things happening around here like the tree house project, my knitting, the boys' garden and my curriculum plans for the Fall, but for now, here's Tessie in her little knitted sunflower dress. No, I did not knit this. My aunt Rosie, avid knitter, discovered that sunflowers were my favorite flower and sent me this beautiful handknit sunflower dress for Tess. If my sunflowers in my garden don't bloom, I won't be disappointed because I have this little sunflower girl! Thanks Aunt Rosie for this gorgeous dress.

1 comment:

Sweetness and Light said...

It's totally adorable, well and she's pretty darn nice to look at too :) What a cutie!!