Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Reading Goals




Since it's clear that I can't seem to follow a list of books, I've decided to make it easy on myself this year. I'm just going to read at least 50 books. That's easy. I'm not going to write down a to-be-read list in advance. It seems that every time I make a list, I change it or something I didn't know I wanted to read comes to my attention and then I change the list again. I updated my list so many times for the 2009 4x10 Reading Challenge, but it didn't matter. I just couldn't stick to my own list. I guess I just want to be free! So, I'll read to my heart's content without checking anything off a list. It remains to be seen where the pages of a book will take me this year!
Here's to another year of reading adventure!
image from basbleu.com

No comments: