Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Reading Goals Recap


I thought it was time to check my 2010 reading list to see where I am.  Over the past year, I've been listing the titles of the books I've read on my sidebar and Goodreads. I just counted and it looks like I hit 45.  I may finish up one more by the end of the year, but I still won't hit my goal, but I guess I need to cut myself some slack.  I spent most of 2010 pregnant with the twins and I've been operating on very little sleep since they arrived.  I'm bummed not to meet my goal, but 2011 is a new year and I expect to have WAY more energy this year!  Here's to a new year of reading adventures!!!

By the way, I got a Kindle for Christmas and it's AWESOME!  It will never replace the feel of a real book, but it's the thing for the bibliophile!


No comments: