Saturday, February 18, 2012

Quiet

I know from the looks of my blog these days, it seems that all I do is think about knitting. Well, yes, I guess, in a way, it's true. I'm constantly inspired and the mere thought of color and texture gets my brain churning out fresh ideas.

I assure you though I think and ponder on so many things and I just don't get as much time here at my blog to flesh out those ideas. I'm sitting in a very quiet home right now. It's almost a miracle. Paul took the oldest three sledding and the twins are napping. It's almost too goo to be true. In the chaos of my household, these days, I'm craving more and more quiet time to recharge. I need to order my thoughts and have this quiet to think deeply. I rarely have the house to myself. I know. I sound selfish, but I've discovered that to function well, I need stillness, peace, and quiet. I'm a better mom if I get it.

So, right now, I'm going to relish the thought of a quiet home and I look forward to hearing how Little T enjoyed her first sledding adventure when my family returns. 

No comments: