Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Yarn Along

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? ~

I finished knitting this dress last week, but I had a few ends to weave in . I really wanted to get this picture up for this week's Yarn Along. So, I took a few minutes to weave in those pesky ends because I couldn't wait to take a picture of Tess wearing this year's hand knit summer dress. I used my phone camera to take this photo and as you can see, I am playing around with the features on Instagram! This dress is featured in the Spring/Summer 2012 issue of Knit Simple and really this dress is so simple!  As for reading, I'm in the perusing mode this week. I haven't really committed to any book, but here's this week's library stack:

I'm not sure I like this Instagram effect. This picture looks so washed out! Anyway, this week's reading is all about color knitting, quilting, and gardening!

Please do click on over to Ginny's for more knitting adventures!


No comments: