Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More Cozy Christmas around here


We're having another lazy day around here. It's overcast, but
the sun is peeking through. We're taking the kids to see A
Christmas Carol today. It is so awesome to have Paul around every day this week! I hear there is one scary scene and I'm hopeful that it won't scare Sammy or I will be able to anticipate it and cover his eyes! I have Jim Dale's A Christmas Carol on the MP3 player, but I haven't started listening to it yet, but I know I will be totally sucked in just by listening to Jim Dale's great narrating voice.

I'm still in my PJs and I just ordered yarn here. Yay!! I have
been spoiled by good yarn! So, I'm thinking about the projects I need to finish and the ones I want to begin in the new year. I'm almost done with a stocking and this scarf. I've already made this scarf for Paul and now, I'm making this one in Spud&Chloe Ice Cream for a friend. I'm finally getting close to the end of the second hank. I'm will most likely cast off while watching A Christmas Carol today! Yes, I bring a knitting project everywhere these days.

I hope your'e having lazy, cozy restful Christmas celebration at your home. Keep celebrating Christmas. It's not over yet!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oooh, what color did you get?